CLIENT SUCCESS |
About the Company
The Vision and Challenge
- Provide secure networking and wireless for facilities totaling more than 300,000 sq. ft. of exhibit and office space
- Support all business operations for guests and employees
- Advanced, Internet-based applications for security, lighting and building management
- Enhanced museum guest experience with next-generation mobility applications
- Strengthen security and resiliency of the network
- Provide a platform for future network growth
InterVision professional services:
- Project Management
InterVision was entrusted to coordinate and fulfill the network requirements for all IT and building systems. InterVision engineers and project managers worked closely with the museum’s CTO, IT staff, construction team, and building systems vendors (security, electrical, HVAC, etc.) to complete the multi-location deployment covering hundreds of thousands of square feet. This included migrating from their legacy network and testing.
The museum is now a showcase for leveraging the latest technology to enhance the gallery experience. For example, indoor positioning technology combined with a custom mobile app provides guests with a whole new way to see (and hear) art. The network also powers critical building management systems like security and lighting.
Note: The image above is NOT the museum of this client success story.
Connect with InterVision
Contact us today to start a conversation.