Rely on continuous security monitoring, updates, and patching.
Accelerate cloud adoption with tested DevOps, SecOps, and NetOps best practices.
Integrate cost monitoring and optimization from the get-go.
Include new technologies in every deployment.
Focus IT talent on innovation, instead of sweating over security and maintenance.
One partner for everything AWS
As AWS deployments grow in size and importance, many organizations hire multiple consultants for security, network optimization, and cost control. Soon, you need a consultant to manage the consultants. InterVision’s Managed Cloud Services for AWS simplifies your AWS deployments with a flexible suite of managed services offered in service modules. You select the modules, based on need and fit. All service modules provide 5 core benefits.
- Event and incident management. 24/7 monitoring, alerts, and unlimited tickets.
- Change management. Real-time guidance using service portals and ticketing systems.
- Configuration management. Support for third-party security and networking appliances.
- Security management. Malware protection, access control lists, and patch management.
- Cost optimization. Right-sized deployments and cost-saving recommendations.
Modernize, optimize, and secure your cloud workloads
With InterVision® Managed Cloud Services for AWS, you can quickly onboard InterVision’s certified AWS experts as an extension of your team to get the most out of your AWS investment.
Offload Operational Burden
Certified InterVision experts handle cloud operations so you can focus on core competencies.
Provide greater rigor and control, which can reduce 30% or more on AWS spend.
Harden security and exceed compliance standards in the cloud.
Modernize & Automate
Gain agility with Infrastructure as Code, automation, container-based, and serverless architectures.
AWS MANAGED SERVICES
Mitigate risk and achieve compliance
Built on the foundation of Amazon Web Service’s own Managed Services offering (AMS), this service provides unmatched security and operational standards driven by AWS best practices. It is secure by default with broad compliance certifications.
AWS service modules
- Offload the burdens of day-to-day cloud tasks in seven key operational domains:
- Incident and Event Response
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Security Management
- Patch Management
- Continuity Management
- Simplify the process of building scalable and portable applications for environments running Amazon’s Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS).
- Get enhanced monitoring and incident response, management for leading third-party tools, security benchmarking, cluster upgrades and application package management.
- Receive support for incident response and troubleshooting management.
- Modernize and optimize your application development and deployment through our implementation, configuration, and management of your CI/CD pipeline using Infrastructure as Code. Receive ongoing monitoring and incident response to ensure the health of your application development pipeline to:
- Quickly build, test, and deploy applications
- Improve software development and release cycles
- Modernize application development workflow
- Embrace the scalability, agility, and cost savings of a serverless environment with expert support for AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway and Step Functions. You can:
- Reduce risk with security best practices
- Optimize serverless environments
- Receive ongoing monitoring and incident response
- Get support for change requests
50% savings on 5-Year operational costs
“InterVision’s Managed Cloud Services (for AWS) provides our team with 24×7 support and expertise of our container-based workloads and our CI/CD toolchain. This has freed up our key resources to focus on more strategic activities. InterVision brings a wealth of knowledge, are very responsive and have been extremely helpful in achieving our business goals.”
Senior Vice President for Technology, Ray Panahon
Blu Digital Group
Knowledge is power
Our experts have compiled research and recommendations to help you better understand threats, protection, and solutions.