Due to Microsoft’s announcement that Windows 10 will reach end-of-support in 2025, InterVision has developed a Microsoft Windows 11 Deployment Workshop to assist customers in their move to Windows 11. This workshop involves deploying group policies to the workstation to harden Windows 11 workstations and the Edge browser to the Center of Internet Security (CIS) benchmarks to allow customers and their business to test their systems and software early in the upgrade lifecycle.
If an upgrade to Windows 11 does not occur in time, the latest system features, security updates, patches, and compatibility for upcoming security features and programs will be missed. This lack of updates will mean a system will become more vulnerable to attacks.
How the Workshop Works:
An InterVision engineer and Cyber Consultant will meet with the customer and explain the process of deploying the group policy or policies and how to restrict them to certain test groups. See the full process lifecycle.
What You Get:
- Group policies to harden the Windows 11 workstation and Edge browser, and up to 20 hours of Engineering assistance to enforce, test, document, and make changes as needed plus 4 hours of Cyber Consulting services.
- A subscription service of eight hours per year for an engineer to work with you to ensure the hardening is kept up to date.
Top Features of Windows 11:
- Modern Interface – Microsoft has continued to refine the look and feel of Windows with an improved Task Bar and Start Menu. In addition, Snap Assist makes it easier than ever to quickly lay out multiple applications to help make you your most productive.
- Improved Security – With TPM 2.0 and hardware-based protection, Windows 11 is the most secure version of Windows ever. Virus and threat protection is built in, and, with Security Baseline, you can easily configure consistent security settings based on industry best practices.
- Easier Management – Windows 11 offers tight integration with Active Directory, Config Manager, Intune, and other endpoint management solutions allowing for easier management and analytics wherever your users may be located.
- Edge Browser – Microsoft Edge is the best browser for Windows. Sync your passwords, favorites, and settings across your devices and, because it’s built on Chromium, rest assured that it will deliver the browsing experience you expect.
- Compatibility – With a compatibility rate with Windows 10 as high as 99.7%, why not upgrade today?
InterVision’s Microsoft Practice delivers comprehensive solutions based on our industry expertise and engineers’ extensive training, with a track record of success. We collaborate closely with clients to align business and technical goals, ensuring successful execution and ongoing support. Learn more about our partnership.
Knowledge is power
Explore the latest news stories, blogs, webinars, success stories, and industry insights.