Transform your business with the power of Microsoft
InterVision’s Microsoft Practice delivers comprehensive solutions based on our industry expertise and engineers’ extensive training, with a track record of success. We collaborate closely with customers to align business and technical goals, ensuring successful execution and ongoing support.
InterVision has a commitment “To deliver memorable service with innovative technology,” and our Microsoft teams ensure each engagement with our customers is a successful endeavor.
Our Modern Work experts provide engineering and deployment of turnkey solutions utilizing Microsoft productivity and security cloud solutions.
- Microsoft Teams – a feature-rich collaboration solution that allows employees to connect instantly from anywhere, on any device to other members for a focused, consistent experience that includes instant messaging, screen sharing, voice, and video calls, along with file sharing.
- Exchange Online – the enterprise-class email and calendaring services customers have counted on for decades now delivered from the cloud offering better security and scalability and less administrative overhead.
- SharePoint Online – the structure and framework for sharing information such as files, data, and resources as well as providing sites and portals to support intranet activities. Enterprise content management capabilities are built into SharePoint in the form of version control, robust search capabilities, and permission management features.
- OneDrive for Business – secure personal cloud storage and file sharing (both inside and outside of the organization) of files up to 100 GB in size and allows access from anywhere – corporate assets, mobile devices, home systems, and internet browsers.
- Microsoft 365 Copilot – AI powered tools bringing Artificial Intelligence into the Microsoft 365 suite of products to expedite the creation of ideas and content, accomplish time-intensive duties, and obtain insights and recommended action.
- Azure Active Directory – use single sign-on to extend your Microsoft cloud identity to third-party cloud services as well as some on-premises systems. Multi-Factor Authentication can then provide an additional layer of security to the process of signing into applications.
- Intune – provides the ability to support and manage both corporate and employee-owned devices that are not connected to the corporate network for a true remote “bring your own device” (BYOD) experience.
- Microsoft Defender – a collection of “next generation” security solutions utilizing AI and Machine Learning to search out suspicious behavior. Defender for Office 365 improves email security with Safe Attachments, Safe Links, and anti-phishing tools. Defender for Endpoints brings similar behavioral analysis to the desktop allowing unknown applications to be sandboxed and analyzed separately from the primary workspace.
- The latest version of Windows desktop operating system allows for rapid provisioning utilizing Windows Autopilot, centralized management via Intune, and advanced security features like Defender to be the most secure version of Windows yet.
Our Infrastructure experts build cloud and hybrid solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure.
Infrastructure as a Service
Whether looking to migrate totally to the cloud or augment on-premises capacity with additional compute and storage delivered from the cloud, Azure IaaS solutions help you quickly scale to meet your changing needs.
Disaster Recovery as a Server
What good is an offsite copy of your on-premises servers if you have nowhere to run them? With Azure DRaaS, you pay a small monthly fee to backup your servers and, then in an emergency, can easily bring those systems up in the cloud.
With consistent, user desktop experience and security that controls access to applications and data, as well as prevents data from leaving the environment, Azure Virtual Desktop provides a central environment for access and management to the Azure environment.
Learn how other organizations similar to yours used our technology solutions and partnerships to solve their problems. Solving complex technology challenges is in our DNA.