Our industry-leading Disaster Recovery as a Service
InterVision’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is a comprehensive approach to your disaster recovery solution that includes people, processes, and technology, backed by industry-leading SLAs. We guarantee your recovery assurance. That means that your secondary environment will meet or exceed operational standards, no matter the complexity.
Infrastructure availability SLA
99.99% uptime target ensures the replicated infrastructure will run during replication, but also during a disaster.
Replication service SLA
Our replication services have a 99.9% uptime availability promise to ensure data is not lost.
Recovery team response SLA
Our recovery team’s response to a declared event is minutes, any day of the week or time of night.
Recovery Time Objective (RTO) SLA
An RTO is mutually agreed upon, including time for virtual machines, operating systems, and application rebooting.
Recovery assurance guaranteed
BaaS includes equipment, software, and expert support, for comprehensive managed data protection.
We believe that recovery assurance comes from more than just great technology. It is the right technology and service tailored to your specific business needs. Our recovery assurance guarantees:
- The most comprehensive SLAs of any provider anywhere, backed in writing.
- 100% testing success guarantee. We test until you pass.
- Prescriptive onboarding and training for your team.
- Creation of a custom Disaster Recovery Playbook.
- Primary, single point-of-contact who will proactively manage the relationship and operational processes.
- Resources for a disaster declaration and our expert team to support the failover and failback of your systems.
- Verification of your DRaaS solution, spending, and testing with our SaaS-based recovery portal.
The DRaaS process
Prepare for the unexpected with a recovery plan that works as expected
100% test success, guaranteed.
We test until you pass—and until we can certify that you’ll recover within your desired timeframe.
Breadth of service capabilities.
When implementing your DR strategy, our service capabilities extend to security, networking, and authentication support
You get the most comprehensive SLAS of any provider, anywhere—backed up in writing.
Hybrid cloud support.
We protect your data across multiple landing zones—public and private clouds, AWS, Azure, and more.
We provide a customized DR playbook, prescriptive onboarding and training, and one primary point of contact.
Disaster declaration support.
Our expert DR team helps you address disaster declarations and support failover and failback of systems.
SaaS-based recovery portal.
Verify your DRaaS solution, spending, and testing via the SaaS-based recovery portal.
The DRaaS solution suite: End downtime
- Certified Recovery Testing to assure that the process, tools, and people can meet your business goals.
- Recovery Health with simple reporting and tools designed to put the success of your Disaster Recovery strategy at your fingertips.
- Playbook Development to document and build upon all the processes developed during testing and tabletops exercises to ensure RTO’s that are met.
- Secure Recovery Landing Zones that utilize best practices for encryption, immutability, isolation, and segmentation, providing a safe place to store data and recover from a disaster.
- Experienced support led by highly certified engineers with decades of recovery experience from hurricanes to ransomware.
72% of organizations are unprepared for disaster recovery
“Our clients hold us to the highest standards of information security, data privacy and business continuity. With InterVision, there’s a real partnership that enables our success achieving that continuity, privacy and security. There’s listening that happens on both sides. With InterVision’s services we don’t have to add a lot of operational effort to enable the recovery solution.”
Chief Information Officer
Bryan Cave LLP
Secure your workload, wherever it lives
DRaaS in cloud
DRaaS in Cloud uses air-gapped accounts with immutable data protection to help your cloud-based workloads bounce back from ransomware threats, data breaches, and more in record time.
DRaaS to cloud
DRaaS to Cloud protects traditional on-premise datacenters in the cloud — delivering critical resiliency, scale, and geographic diversity for 30-50% less than you’d spend on a comparable failover site.
 Gartner, Market Guide for Disaster Recovery as a Service, August 23, 2021.
DRaaS technology partners
Our digital ecosystem of partners can meet your unique business needs, and we are the only AWS Premier Tier Services Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner recognized by Gartner and Forrester that can target DRaaS to those clouds.
The ultimate guide to Disaster Recovery as a Service
Considering Disaster Recovery as a Service? This detailed guide provides a business-focused perspective on IT recovery and how to leverage DRaaS to meet your availability requirements.
Knowledge is power
Our experts have compiled research and recommendations to help you better understand threats, protection, and solutions.