Contact Center as a Service
Happy customers on demand
Whenever and wherever agents and customers are, Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) lets you deliver fast, flexible service at every touchpoint.
- Deliver superior customer experiences. Personalize and contextualize customer experiences, and better understand customers at the frontline.
- Drive digital transformation. Drive digital-first experiences, and engage customers on the channels of their choice.
- Improve agent efficiency. Leverage next-generation technologies to reduce agent workload.
- Remote work flexibility. Our browser-based console makes it easy for agents to work from anywhere.
- Lower TCO. Minimize capital expenses with an OpEx-based subscription model.
- Cloud-based simplicity. No hardware to maintain, no software to manage, and no licenses to track.
A contact center that works the way you do
Off-the-shelf contact center software can’t meet your unique customer service requirements. We’ll help you select solutions that meet your needs and budget, are customized and supported for your needs, and still deploy faster than traditional systems.
High-level support at a lower price
Hit your ticket response and resolution time targets.
Outsourced admin option
Leave the sysadmin tasks to us.
Network infrastructure management
Increase visibility and add troubleshooting for voice path issues.
Scale with ease
Ramp up or down without hardware, space or capacity concerns.
Regulatory and security compliance
Meets many requirements for HIPAA, FISMA, FedRamp, ISO, etc.
Gain more control and flexibility to make changes.
Your calling plan, including international, and phone system in one invoice.
Strong third-party application integration.
“My experience with InterVision customer service has been very positive. If we have changes to make, InterVision responds very quickly and efficiently. They are an outstanding company to do business with.”
—Chief Financial Officer
A contact center that grows with your business
When you work with us, you’re not just buying best-in-class contact center software, you’re getting a unique blend of managed services and professional services from a cross-functional team of experts with over sixteen years of experience. Our Center of Excellence for Collaboration supports
- System design and implementation
- Ongoing support and user administration
- Monthly billing
- Network infrastructure
Move more workloads to the cloud with Cisco Webex Contact Center
Move your contact center workloads to the cloud for easy management and greater efficiency, and experience the future of customer experience.
A trusted brand name in the collaboration and communication space
FedRAMP-certified solution for government agencies
Easy transition from legacy Cisco platforms, including compatibility with existing Cisco desk phones
Integration with Cisco room-based call, meeting, and chat systems
8×8: A common platform for customer interaction
A unified communication and collaboration platform can make it easier to engage with both employees and customers, while increasing business productivity. 8×8 brings together unified collaboration (UCaaS), contact center (CCaaS), and enterprise-class communications APIs (CPaaS) in one package—along with 24×7 InterVision support.
- One integrated platform for voice, meetings, chat, SMS, fax, and contact center
- A global infrastructure of 35 geographically redundant data centers serving users in more than 100 countries
- 8×8 Voice for Microsoft Teams option, with full Microsoft-certified call and contact center for Teams’ users
Streamlined operations and significant savings with ConnectIV CX™
ConnectIV CX delivers a modern cloud-based contact center solution with simplified, streamlined operations, for up to 80% less than traditional contact center solutions. We augment the Amazon Connect offering with added features including a unified agent desktop, detailed analytics, and predictive dialers.
One integrated platform for voice, meetings, chat, SMS, fax, and contact center.
Consumption-based billing means you pay for only what you use.
No long-term contract or commitment required.
AI/ML-powered self-service chatbots and virtual interactive voice response (IVR) agents address routine service needs, reducing call center workload.
A scalable licensing model makes it easy to dial resources up or down to meet demand.
Self-service capabilities offer increased control and flexibility.
Knowledge is power
Our experts have compiled research and recommendations to help you better understand threats, protection, and solutions.