Accelerate cloud adoption and innovation
Get access to the latest in cloud technology, tools, and processes, led by a delivery manager and cloud engineer.
Preserve your team’s valuable time and energy
Offload non-differentiating tasks to the MCS specialists.
Reduce operational costs
Gain Azure expertise without hiring in-house talent while minimizing total cloud spend.
Outsource incident response calls
Release IT staff from those 3 AM calls with 24×7 service desk support from level 2 and 3 cloud engineers.
Cross complexity off your list
No matter how many Azure servers you run or how fast your business grows, MCS for Azure provides secure, full-service operations management. Every instance of MCS for Azure comes with:
- Customer portal and ticket system
- Setup and configuration of monitoring, logging, and alerts
- FinOps coordination and cost management review
- Response-time SLAs and resolution-time objectives
- Provides architectural and operational guidance
- Incident response for support services
- Comprehensive service reporting
- Creation and maintenance of runbooks
- Consultation for all high-risk projects or changes
- Customized escalation procedures for service events
60% of corporate data currently stored in the cloud
Is your data experiencing FOMO?
The cloud is already a big deal, and it’s going to keep being a big deal. Seventy-five percent of the cloud’s value comes from boosting innovation. Business organizations are capturing billions in cloud value, but not everyone will profit.
Knowledge is power
Our experts have compiled research and recommendations to help you better understand threats, protection, and solutions.