About the Company
The customer is a leading financial technology company for the mortgage industry.
The Vision and Challenge
InterVision has partnered with this customer on significant datacenter initiatives before that have allowed the company to meet the growing demand for its online mortgage software and solutions. We originally helped the customer to deploy a FlexPod datacenter stack to power their corporate IT. InterVision’s engineers proved their capabilities by making the FlexPod operational in less than a week. As a result, InterVision was invited to update the datacenter infrastructure that powered the company’s customer-facing applications.
- Datacenter was over-provisioned and underperforming
- Frequent outages impacted SLA commitments
- Unable to scale to meet fast-growing demand for its solutions and services
InterVision conducted detailed discovery and interviewed their IT staff to understand their business needs and develop a robust design to serve as a foundation for their infrastructure and private cloud initiatives. The consolidated and highly-virtualized IT infrastructure features solutions from Cisco, NetApp, and VMware. These best-in-class IT solutions were selected because they simplified operations and delivered superior application performance. As part a FlexPod reference architecture, the datacenter stack is scalable across network, storage, and compute tiers.
InterVision professional services:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Data Migration
- Project Management
- Cisco networking and servers
- NetApp storage
- VMware virtualization
“This project had very high-quality standards coupled with extremely aggressive timelines. The entire InterVision team has delivered on this intense project with flying colors!”
— Customer IT Director
Altogether, the project resulted in the following benefits:
- Enabled growth to the customer base by more than 250% per year
- Empowered to run additional workloads, ensuring high availability of critical business applications
- Eliminated high CPU utilization and poor workload distribution
- Reduced planned and unplanned outages
- Built a foundation for business continuity initiatives
Knowledge is power
Explore the latest news stories, blogs, webinars, success stories, and industry insights.