Reduce operating costs
Save up to 80% compared to traditional contact center solutions through a pay as you go model.
Simplify contact center operations and scale dynamically without installing or managing additional hardware.
Deliver personalized and dynamic customer experiences with simplified contact flows and natural language understanding powered by Amazon Lex AI.
Rapid deployment process
Deliver a modernized and full-featured contact center in weeks not months with hands on support from certified AWS experts.
Up and running in weeks; not months
Modern, omnichannel contact centers enhance and improve customer and agent experiences. Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is cloud-based software that streamlines interactions between businesses and customers. InterVision’s ConnectIV CX, powered by Amazon Connect, elevates your customer service and boosts overall satisfaction.
Fueled by strategic partnerships, decades of experience and expertise, we design, develop, deploy and manage customizable contact centers designed to simplify interactions, increase engagement and empower customers and agents, and lower operational costs. Plus as an AWS Premier Tier Services Partner in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN), we can migrate existing environments in weeks, not months.
Amazon Connect Workshop
Explore the art of crafting exceptional omnichannel interactions as you learn to harness Amazon Connect’s capabilities for impactful CX. Join us for engaging sessions, real-world success stories, live demos, and a hands-on experience that empowers you to navigate the platform with confidence. Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your customer engagement game – register now and bring your laptop to dive into a transformative journey at our upcoming workshop.
Amazon Connect key features
With no term commitments, no infrastructure to manage and billing for only what is used, Amazon Connect delivers a simplified contact center that’s fully customized to meet customer and agent requirements.
- Dynamic and personal contact flows. The Contact Flow Engine is a user-friendly interface for creating interactions that anticipate and meet customer needs by leveraging past purchases, contact history, and customer tendencies. Deliver answers proactively, even before they are asked.
- Natural input using Amazon Lex. Amazon Connect integrates with Amazon Lex, enabling natural customer conversations using powerful AI technology, ensuring a seamless and smooth experience.
- Skills-based routing. If a customer needs to speak with an agent, the customer is matched to an agent with the right skill set using routing profiles. Routing profiles use multiple mechanisms (Priority, Delay) to fine-tune the logic that determines which contact an agent will receive.
- Integrations. Amazon Connect offers seamless integration with leading CRMs and APIs for custom setups. Utilize it with Workforce Management suites and other AWS services like Amazon S3 and AWS Lambda for recording calls, streaming detailed contact records, and advanced business intelligence analysis.
- Real-time and historical metrics. With customizable real-time and historical metrics, a contact center manager can make data-driven decisions to increase agent utilization and reduce customer wait times while also delivering longer-term insights on customer issues and operational performance.
Trust an AWS Premier Tier Services Partner
InterVision’s AWS Amazon Connect Service Delivery designation differentiates InterVision as an AWS Premier Tier Services Partner that provides specialized demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in delivering Amazon ConnectIV CX. To receive the designation, APN Partners must possess deep AWS experience and deliver solutions seamlessly on AWS.
Eliminate the burden of managing your contact center and improve end-user experience with a dedicated cloud partner backed by decades of experience designing, building, and operating communication solutions.
- 30 years of experience in enterprise communications/contact center solutions and managed services.
- Deep expertise with both hardware and cloud-based communications allow for migrations to take place in weeks, not months.
- Seamless integrations with other enterprise solutions, like Salesforce or ServiceNow, making access and analytics intuitive and easy.
- Proven ability to plan and execute complex mission-critical voice deployments and migrations.
Knowledge is power
Our experts have compiled research and recommendations to help you better understand threats, protection, and solutions.