Gain IT bandwidth
When you choose Backup as a Service (BaaS), our data protection experts keep your information safe and secure 24/7/365—giving you more time and energy for higher-level tasks.
Our BaaS service offers a cost-effective alternative to building and maintaining an in-house data resiliency team.
Guaranty of data protection
We perform daily backup verifications and—just to be extra sure—comprehensive quarterly reviews. So you know your backups will be there if you need them.
Flexible and complete—everything you need to keep your data safe
BaaS includes equipment, software, and expert support, for comprehensive managed data protection.
You choose the environment for hassle-free recovery of your sensitive and critical data. We handle the infrastructure and operations needed to protect it, wherever it lives.
- On premises to a dedicated backup server
- Offsite to our secure data centers
- Offsite to AWS and Azure
- Offsite to your choice of secondary location
- Offsite in a hosted environment or AWS S3 bucket for O365 data storage
The many benefits of BaaS
- More is more. Every backup as multiple copies in multiple locations.
- Innovation = security. Secure data with the latest immutability and air-gapping technology.
- 100% error-free. Every backup is verified error-free, ensuring complete recovery.
- Hybrid cloud. Manage backups in your on-premises systems, to AWS, Azure, or any other hybrid cloud.
- Easy offsite recovery. Push BaaS data into an offsite DRaaS Restore™ landing zone.
43% of organizations will be unaware of their backup responsibilities, contributing to increased attacks on cloud data assets
“We needed a hybrid solution that was pretty complicated, and InterVision was one of the few vendors that was creative enough to find a solution to meet our needs. They approached our DR challenges as a business solution consultant so we worked together to determine how to proceed. We were not sold a one-size-fits-all product.”
COO, Sherry G
Mid-Market Law Practice
Knowledge is power
Our experts have compiled research and recommendations to help you better understand threats, protection, and solutions.