For the first time since its launch in 2017, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Amazon Connect was recognized as a leader in The Forrester WaveTM: Contact Center as a Service, Q1 2023. Amazon Web Services (AWS) stated that this “placement reflects the rapid pace of innovation and continued success customers of all sizes see delivering superior customer service at a lower cost.”
Forrester’s report evaluates 11 renowned CCaaS providers across 34 criteria, with Amazon Connect receiving the highest possible score in 11. The easy-to-use cloud contact center is also tied to the largest market presence of all CCaaS providers.
InterVision proudly holds the Amazon Connect Service Delivery designation, recognizing that we are sufficient in helping companies improve customer experience and outcomes through ConnectIV CX™ – a self-service, cloud-based contact center service – which was added to InterVision’s Unified Communications portfolio in late 2021.
Achieving this designation differentiates InterVision as an AWS Partner Network (APN) member that provides specialized demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in delivering Amazon Connect. To receive the designation, APN Partners must possess deep AWS experience and deliver solutions seamlessly on AWS.
Here’s how InterVision is empowering customers with a simplified, fully customizable contact center that meets even their most challenging requirements:
- 8 Benefits of a CCaaS Platform
- RPaaS & CCaaS: The Role of CCaaS in a Ransomware Attack
- What Do You Get Out of a Contact Center “Proof of Concept” With ConnectIV CX?
Customer Case Study Resource:
- Press Release: InterVision Now Available on CALNET NextGen for Cloud Contact Centers
- Status Go Podcast Episode: Creating a Customer Obsessed Culture with Jason Shaffer, Customer Engagement and Business Development at AWS
- Webinar Replay: Implement an Omnichannel Customer Experience in Hours, Not Months